Vigan City - Calle Crisologo

It's my second time in Vigan. As usual, this trip is work-related. But who can prevent a travel-hungry person like me and my officemates from doing side trips. After all, we deserve it!

This time, I'll blog about the historical Calle Crisologo. I'll post a lot of pictures this time. :)

We went to Vigan before we finally return to Manila. We went there primarily because we wanted to buy souvenirs and pasalubong. So we headed to Calle Crisologo were the best souvenirs are. Although, if you want cheap buys, I recommend you go to the palengke (market).









Calle Crisologo

Since the structures are really very old, the structures need to be anchored to a support. So you'll see that some structures here are just mere walls.


Calesa

Calesas wander around the area. You can ride it but we opted to just walk around.

Here comes the souvenir shops...

Calle Crisologo is the place where you can find the souvenir shops. You can also buy the famous Ilocos longganisa and bagnet here. Also, the shops here sells the crunchy chichacorn and souvenir shirts, bags and a lot more.

























0 comments:

Post a Comment