New Venture: Stock Market Investing

I've been reading about investments lately because I want to make the most out of my current earnings. As of the moment, I can say that I earn more than I need. But I don't to throw away the opportunity to save and invest for the future. I don't know how far this kind of work will bring me. I can earn a lot now but I'm not sure tomorrow. Freelancing is not a stable job. But what I love about it is that it instills the thought of investing for the future. I have never been interested in investments until recently.

In order to feed my hungry mind, I tried my best to read a lot. What's the best investment that can give me high returns in the future. I don't want to settle with banks. I know for a fact that the interest rates offered by banks do not beat inflation. One million pesos now is not the same as one million pesos after, let's say, 5 years. I want to do something. Even if it means risking part of my savings.

Making money is not without risks. They say that the richest people in the world are the ones who took the biggest risks. But I don't plan to be too rich. I just want to be able to provide for myself when freelancing is not anymore a big thing.

When I was in Palawan, I was able to watch an early morning show in GMA News TV called Pesos and Senses. It's about investments and how to manage your hard-earned money. It immediately caught my attention because definitely, this is what I really need now. Stock market investing and Mutual Funds became clearer to me. It also featured Citiseconline which I've already been hearing about for the past weeks because of their great online stock investing.

I finally decided to go for it after watching the show. I was able to find time to accomplish the application forms and send the documents via LBC to Citiseconline's office in Tektite. After one day, I received an email stating that my application has been approved. I never thought the processing is that quick. I immediately transferred P5000 to their account using the account number they gave me. After a day, which also happens to be today, I got another email stating that they already received my funding which means, I can now start buying stocks.

I'm still learning about it so I chose the recommended stock lists by Citiseconline. I plan on investing, not trading so I don't care much if the stock prices fall now. I hope to join Truly Rich Club by Bro. Bo Sanchez too so that I can be guided financially and at the same time, spiritually.

0 comments:

Post a Comment